Sports Gambling Discussion Area
Welcome To SG.cc; Please Login or Register And Become a Member Today!
Welcome To SG.cc; Please Login or Register And Become a Member Today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gambling Forum

RegisterLink to Sg.cc Paid Purchasing AreaDaily Early/Day PlaysThe Nightly PlaysLatest imagesHomeSearchTRM VidsDonbestLog inBwin EuropeBetDSI (Diamond) U.SPinny5 Dimes
Latest topics
» TRM Walks Away!
TRM Walks Away! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:20 pm by The RainMaker

» NBA Action
TRM Walks Away! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:36 pm by The RainMaker

» 2.8 NHL
TRM Walks Away! EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:25 pm by MoR

» 1.20 NHL
TRM Walks Away! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:37 pm by MoR

» 1.17 NHL
TRM Walks Away! EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:13 pm by MoR

» 2011 NBA, part 2
TRM Walks Away! EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:16 pm by Locky

» 1.14 Ncaa Hoops
TRM Walks Away! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:33 pm by Locky

» 1.14 NHL
TRM Walks Away! EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:44 pm by MoR

» 1.13 NHL
TRM Walks Away! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:48 pm by MoR

» 2011 NBA
TRM Walks Away! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:58 am by The RainMaker

» 1.12 NHL
TRM Walks Away! EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:48 am by MoR

» Yahoo! College Bowl Pick'Em League
TRM Walks Away! EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:40 pm by Larry

SG.cc Links
http://www.sportsgambling.cc/
Affiliates
TRM Walks Away! Bwinlo10 TRM Walks Away! 5dimes10 Image hosted by servimg.com
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Sports Gambling Discussion Area on your social bookmarking website
Link Share
free search engine website submission top optimization LocalSubmit.com : search engine submissions and website promotion with free advice free web site traffic and promotion Add A URL - Search Engine Submission and Optimization Services Sports Handicapping Advantages

TRM Walks Away!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The RainMaker
TRM Sponsor
TRM Sponsor
The RainMaker

Pisces Rooster

TRM Walks Away! Empty
PostSubject: TRM Walks Away!   TRM Walks Away! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:07 am

Ok kids, I have officially retired from this world of capping, to say the thrill is gone is beyond the fact!

Theres no need to be called 'The Rainmaker' , as I only did that for Donbest videos, and ive contacted them and told them i will no longer be shooting videos either!

So this ID wont be used by me anymore, if someone esle wants to use it, have at it, wont be me!

I Deleted Twitter and all that rediculous crap, and the Pick Centre Expires soon and i wont be caring to find a way to keep that going either, so basically, my need to be on the web...... DONE!

I get online once a week to 10 days maybe anymore, and thats enough for me, and for all the years of wasted time, now i can waste it on myself LoL

Im sure Ill talk to you guys Ive known longer than we expected, but i can always be found at my Yahoo Addy, Ege10, and that will be that!

Ciao Peoples, Its been a .... something!
Back to top Go down
MoR
Super Mod
Super Mod
MoR

TRM Walks Away! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRM Walks Away!   TRM Walks Away! EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:44 am

Bummer. I really thought The Rainmaker and vids were going to make things take off in here but I guess not. Sucks.
Back to top Go down
brewers7
Brew Sponsor
Brew Sponsor
brewers7

Capricorn Snake

TRM Walks Away! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRM Walks Away!   TRM Walks Away! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 12:39 am

Ok, the guy who just hacked into EJ's account and made this post, please delete it and get EJ logged back in...

I mean, seriously?...

Does anyone know if EJ had a blood transfusion recently, because we all know this is in his blood, so uh, wow, hard to believe this...

Anyhoo, do what ya got to do, mang...I know it's been a tough stretch of time with your Dad, Tiff and the cat, so fuck man, just take some time and do what is best for you and screw everybody else...

You know where to reach me if you need to talk, at my totally dysfunctional soon to be a reality show academy...

GL and take care...Give me a shout when you are ready to do so...
Back to top Go down
MoR
Super Mod
Super Mod
MoR

TRM Walks Away! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRM Walks Away!   TRM Walks Away! EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 1:47 am

Well said brew, very well said. You know him better than most of us out here do so glad to hear you ring in. I mean with the vids happening and shit? I figured it would just be a matter of time before stuff started happening. I mean EJ knows his shit - no doubt about it. And obviously some very hard times on the personal side lately so perhaps and hopefully you are right and the lad needs to just take time off and get himself straightened out and back on track?
Back to top Go down
The RainMaker
TRM Sponsor
TRM Sponsor
The RainMaker

Pisces Rooster

TRM Walks Away! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRM Walks Away!   TRM Walks Away! EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:20 pm

Yeah hey thanks guys, just dont have it in me anymore, whether it be from all my life stuff, or whatever, i think i do/might have it figured out, and walking away from all this stuff really isnt bothering me a bit

Just dont have it in me anymore, the thrill is gone like i said, and being a good handicapper or whatever you want to call that, means nothing and the stress that comes with all that isnt on my mind, and i sleep just as well if not better then i did before, so like i said to Steve, maybe a year, maybe never, i dont know, at this point, i dont even care tbh, i dont see it as a priority in the least, and if i decide to get involved with it again? What would be the point of that too? LoL Same story !! Always was, and always will be, SO ill go on that limb and say you wont see some guy named Ej handicapping anytime remotely soon, and the rainmaker thing can be laid to rest like all my other wastes of time lol

Ciao boys, I know ill talk to you two outside of all this anyway, and thats enough for me, so you guys be well mang, You know always how to find me and im always hoping/wanting to talk to you whenever we can, so go get em!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TRM Walks Away! Empty
PostSubject: Re: TRM Walks Away!   TRM Walks Away! Empty

Back to top Go down

TRM Walks Away!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sports Gambling Discussion Area :: Open Member Discussion Forums :: Feedback/Comments-
Jump to: