Sports Gambling Discussion Area
Welcome To SG.cc; Please Login or Register And Become a Member Today!
Welcome To SG.cc; Please Login or Register And Become a Member Today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gambling Forum

RegisterLink to Sg.cc Paid Purchasing AreaDaily Early/Day PlaysThe Nightly PlaysLatest imagesHomeSearchTRM VidsDonbestLog inBwin EuropeBetDSI (Diamond) U.SPinny5 Dimes
Latest topics
» TRM Walks Away!
NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:20 pm by The RainMaker

» NBA Action
NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:36 pm by The RainMaker

» 2.8 NHL
NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:25 pm by MoR

» 1.20 NHL
NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:37 pm by MoR

» 1.17 NHL
NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:13 pm by MoR

» 2011 NBA, part 2
NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:16 pm by Locky

» 1.14 Ncaa Hoops
NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:33 pm by Locky

» 1.14 NHL
NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:44 pm by MoR

» 1.13 NHL
NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:48 pm by MoR

» 2011 NBA
NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:58 am by The RainMaker

» 1.12 NHL
NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:48 am by MoR

» Yahoo! College Bowl Pick'Em League
NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:40 pm by Larry

SG.cc Links
http://www.sportsgambling.cc/
Affiliates
NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 Bwinlo10 NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 5dimes10 Image hosted by servimg.com
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Sports Gambling Discussion Area on your social bookmarking website
Link Share
free search engine website submission top optimization LocalSubmit.com : search engine submissions and website promotion with free advice free web site traffic and promotion Add A URL - Search Engine Submission and Optimization Services Sports Handicapping Advantages

NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11

Go down 
+2
Slothcoll
The Voice
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Voice
Admin
Admin
The Voice

NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 Empty
PostSubject: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 11:34 am

We Would Love to See Some Input from Members on this Years Bowl Season.

The Lines are out and The Contests Are All Out There To Be Entered, So I Hope We Can Get A Few Notes From Either our Members or Our Staff, and Get the Winners Out To Everyone!!

Its the Most, Wonderful Time, Of the Year!! 2 Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Slothcoll

Slothcoll

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 4:51 am

Troys gone to 2.5 most places so if u like like I do might need to grab her now GL!
Back to top Go down
The RainMaker
TRM Sponsor
TRM Sponsor
The RainMaker

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 10:39 pm

You know I'm with you on that, weve allready discussed the games until X-mas, so i'll get those same ideas posted over here too so we can add to the thread!

Agree though you know this, they want this bowl, they got it, so we hope they make the most of it!
Back to top Go down
The RainMaker
TRM Sponsor
TRM Sponsor
The RainMaker

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 3:20 pm

thats one for me, I guess ill put all ive said at the old forum here, because I TAPPED this over with BYU, 50? come on now lol

1 - 0 for me to start the bowl season heres my thread we all know I have since were the only ones here still basically. ...

TRM wrote:
Ok, I Think Im Good Thru Xmas, I have all of these as of the end of today, been working on it all day today, well since Ive been up LoL

Now Im Obviously getting in the Covers Contest, which doesnt require anything but to pick em strong, and There I have these as I Worked, I wanted to click what I Like, and move on, and I got thru Xmas so far with these plays as the Covers Action....

Saturday, December 18

UTEP Over 50 500
BYU

N Illinois N. Illinois -1 500
Fresno St

Ohio Over 58 500
Troy Troy -2 500

Tuesday, December 21

Louisville Over 57 500
Southern Miss

Wednesday, December 22

Utah Utah +17 300
Boise State Over 60.5 300

Thursday, December 23

Navy Over 60.5 500
San Diego St

Friday, December 24

Tulsa Tulsa +10 300
Hawaii Over 73 500

The 300's you see on a couple of them, are my Likes in general, and Ill probably Play the 500's For *Cash* Which is 7 of the 10 I have there, That Utah Boise Game is tough, Everyone wants to question Boise's motivation obviously, and Utah is a Great 2nd H team, SO thats tough so I just wanted action there atleast, dont know if Ill Pull a trigger there until game time nears

So ....

UTEP / BYU - Over 50

N Ill / Fresno - N Ill -1

Ohio / Troy - Troy -2, Over 58

Louisv / S Miss - Over 57

Navy / S Diego St - Over 60.5

Tulsa / Hawaii - Over 73

Just Over City for me to start the Season (5), two sides in all that for Cash, so those 7 are my action plays and you see all my Leans for the contest @ Covers, so thats how I see it till Xmas, Now at some point I need to keep going and get the rest sorted out, and I believe my buddy Larry Heres thing @ Yahoo has to have ALL the games done before the 1st Bowl, Man, Thats tough, But I guess I can atleast make suggestions, and we can work something out, so Lets see how I start mang!!

Thats how it reads from days ago, so itll go how it goes Kids up till the Holidays!!

Lets put some money on that Tree!!
Back to top Go down
The Voice
Admin
Admin
The Voice

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 8:46 pm

And, So?

Hows' Your 'Rainmaking Bowls' Goin' So Far?

N Illinois Kicked Fresnos Ass, BYU Hit That Total Themselves, and Troy Is Up 31 and Were at 45 @ HT Towards the Over Too?

Could Just Open the Bowl Season 4 - 0 TRM? Phew!! Good For You!
Back to top Go down
The RainMaker
TRM Sponsor
TRM Sponsor
The RainMaker

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 11:18 am

Yup, thats good stuff, lets track how it goes until Xmas....

UTEP / BYU - Over 50 Good Call

N Ill / Fresno - N Ill -1 Good Call

Ohio / Troy - Troy -2, Over 58 Good Call & Good Call

Louisv / S Miss - Over 57

Navy / S Diego St - Over 60.5

Tulsa / Hawaii - Over 73
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:19 pm

I'm liking Southern Miss to win tonight outright!

NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 Usm10

All I keep hearing about this game is that Southern Miss's Defense has been a bit sloppy in its last three or four games. They've been giving up a lot of points.

BUT...they have a damn good QB who can put up some numbers. I think he'll be able to make up for a sub-par Defense. And not for nothing, if the defense can hold Louisville to 30 points or less, they should win. Hell, they might even win if they give up 40.

I guess this means I like the Over as well.

I'm not putting too much stock in to this pick, but I'll be rooting for the Golden Eagles tonight!
Clap

Back to top Go down
The RainMaker
TRM Sponsor
TRM Sponsor
The RainMaker

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:53 pm

The RainMaker wrote:

Louisv / S Miss - Over 57 Good Call

Thank you, remain undefeated in Bowls baby!!

5 - 0
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 9:15 am

Well, it wasn't all the fault of the defense; the special teams really tanked for Southern Miss last night. Close game.

Okay...on to the next!
Back to top Go down
The RainMaker
TRM Sponsor
TRM Sponsor
The RainMaker

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 am

Um, if you dont have Boise? Then youre the best dog thinker ever if you predict Utah can beat them lol not only the -17 theyre laying, but Man, if Utah upsets Boise? All were going to have to listen to is that Boise St wasnt motivated after the loss, and blah blah, theyll be motivated, thats a no brainer, if there really even is such a thing?!??! GL dude! I got points coming.... again!! We'll see!
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 11:36 am

Yeah, I've got Boise. I'm putting 29 solid confidence points on them. Last night I only backed SMU with 3 confidence points, so I'm going in with a little more SWAGGER for this game.

I think we can both be happy when Boise State wins by two TDs.

Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:36 pm

Okay, for tonight's game, we have San Diego St vs. Navy.

My thoughts on this game are that San Diego State has a good QB and they do a LOT of passing. Navy, on the other hand, can't do that. They grind it out, run it in your face, and punch you in the mouth. Navy either does this by strategy, or because they don't have a skilled enough QB or receivers.

If the Aztecs take the lead at half time, the Midshipmen will have no choice but to throw it, and that would be out of their element.

I think the spread here is 3½...the ultimate hook. If I was betting ATS, I would go with Navy +3½ (gotta ThinkDog). But, I only need to pick a winner in my College Bowl Pick'Em League. (Thank goodness, because I need more help in the sportsgambling area. Good thing I know the Rainmaker!)

So.........
NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 100px-10 San Diego State it is! NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 184352
Back to top Go down
The RainMaker
TRM Sponsor
TRM Sponsor
The RainMaker

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 1:54 pm

ok, well the only thing ill say id kinda disagree with is thinking navy will get away from running the ball ... if theyre down 40? Theyll be running the ball LoL

that wont stop at any point of this game, and Now lets look at SD St Rush D... near 50th, which is ok-ish, but lets throw in the weather, and a team that plays mis-matches and hides what theyre doing until the last poss second, you know why Navy is successful doing that? #1 Dobbs knows it well and has the Kapernick type ability to run, throwing the ball? Not so much lol I really dont think navy will get down 14 or whatever, and just think theyll get back into the game changing what they do, and keep in mind man, Weather out there? Oh that so helps Navy... Seen a Muddy Navy game lately? Oh boy have we/they LoL, they dont care, and that uncanny offense and trickeration will have SD St Plenty off their feet, much less Special teams in a weather game plays a pretty important role too, ill expect 14-21 points from not just returns for TD's, but I mean 14-21 points resulting FROM something the spec teams did, meaning a run back for 60 that came up short to the 15 and shit you know what I mean?

So um, I expect points galore my friend!

Much less Navy we know will be well supported. they love coming here because Obv the base is right there, so this will be an even crowd IMO, much less the fans/people just rooting for Navy out of principle and shit, so the neutral fans Id expect would want to see Navy show up, so Man, Listen 3500 Passing Yds and 26 TD's? Up against that VAUNTED NBavy Defense? LoL Come on!!

line went from 6 and 60 to 3 and 58, so whats that say? A Bunch of people Pounded Navy to Cover, enough people took them SU ML, and the line went SWOOOSH!! To Obv get everyone on SD to cover a FG for all the Favorite Bettors whove been getting killed all bowl season!!! LOL

You know the sign on the door used to read Thinkdog Larry, but that doesnt mean we need to close our eyes to it, so I like youre thinking other than Navy will stop running the ball at any point of the night!!

41 - 38, Mud Bowl if need be, wewont know until we see the field and the conditions etc, but whatever, show me points, Id have to assume to thinkdog wiith anything over a FG i suppose, since they did drag that line there for a reason, but you do what you need to for your SU Pool thing, and Ill go over, and Ill hope youre the 41 of the 38 then LoL

Good Fortune my brother!!
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 3:26 pm

Wow. The Rainmaker dropping some knowledge! This is what I was looking for.

As you can see, I write like a casual fan, and you write like a professional capper.

What do I know? I thought I was a genius when SMU took that early lead!

I'll be watching and rooting!

NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 623913
Back to top Go down
The RainMaker
TRM Sponsor
TRM Sponsor
The RainMaker

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 4:30 pm

ahh come on man lol

you know me too well but were all fans man, its no big diff how we write, youre cool man, you know what you see too, but anyway, GL and one more tomorrow!!
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:07 am

Okay! San Diego State soundly took care of Navy. Navy trailed all game and tried to come back late with some passing, but sadly they couldn't compete in that area. INTs, frustration, loss. Okay...ON TO THE NEXT!!

Tonight's matchup we have the Hawaii Warriors (10-3 SU) vs. the Tulsa Golden Hurricanes (9-3 SU). Aloha Stadium, Honolulu, HI 8 PM EST Friday December 24, 2010

(as you can see, I'm going to throw in some stats to look a little more professional NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 82421 )

Not for nothing, but I heard that Hawaii is considered the "Away" team? Okay...but they're playing in Honolulu (?)... It doesn't matter much anyway; it's not like they get last ups in the bottom of the ninth.

Hawaii has a great QB. I think he averages like 3 TDs a game. They have one of the best passing teams in college. They should get a LOT of points.

Tulsa also has a good offense. They have a great combined attack of passing and rushing.

The reason I suppose Hawaii is favored by 11 (or 10½ now I think) is because Hawaii has a MUCH better defense. Otherwise, they both have good offenses.

Okay, now for the stats I compiled that I promised!

• Hawaii's D ranks 39th. Tulsa's ranks 107th.
  • Hawaii has the nation's top-ranked passing offense
  • Tulsa's Pass Defense ranked almost last among BCS schools
  • Tulsa's Pass Defense gave up an average of 305 yds per game
  • Tulsa's Rush Defense is ranked 40th (not too shabby)
  • Tulsa is ranked 16th in passing yds per game
  • Tulsa is ranked 15th in rushing yds per game
  • Hawaii is ranked # 1 in turnovers gained

Okay, with all that said, who's going to win?????

I don't know. Luckily, I don't have to play the spread for my Pick'Em League.

I also have somewhat of a personal thing here. My brother-in-law was a starting DL for Tulsa in the late 60s. He was drafted on a four-year scholarship. He said he didn't want to go pro because he wanted to go into business (but I later found out he tried out for The Jets, and even though he was as big as a monster, they said he had short arms and wasn't good enough....he's such a liar!)

...but I digress.

My thought is, you can't tell me Tulsa is going to play Hawaii IN HAWAII and come away with the win. I'll have to see it to believe it. Plus, Hawaii is flat out better.

NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 145px-10

I think I have a NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 712986
I'm putting 32 confidence points on it.
Back to top Go down
The RainMaker
TRM Sponsor
TRM Sponsor
The RainMaker

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:19 pm

You go you handicapper you!! LoL

Very nice Larry, getting better, and youre doing ok so far in your little thingy, so thats cool, I'm glad!

When you win it and beat all the yahoo bastages that dont have the advantage you have, I want a nice bottle of vino or something!! LoL

Hey, Merry Christmas Man!! Amazing we are more than just 'back in contact' if you will, and naturally ill assume we will be around eachother for years ahead again, so obv. Ill talk to you later and good fortune with the rest of the contest my brother!

You know we'll be trying to knock the rest of that out, and Baseball isnt so far away?!?!?! Man 2011, where did 2010 even go?

Ciao!!
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:45 pm

Merry Christmas to you too! And to everyone on this forum, Merry Christmas.

I think I'll post my progress on my contest in the contest section. I'm doing pretty well so far thanks to you. You gave me the first three picks (BYU, No. Ill, Troy all winners!), and my next three picks you seemed okay with (SMU, Boise St, SD St). I'm 5 of 6.

Let me know when you disagree with my selections. Hawaii looks solid, right?

I'm going to need some insight for the upcoming Little Caesars Bowl. FIU vs. TOL looks like a tough call.

Anyway...Merry Christmas!
Back to top Go down
The RainMaker
TRM Sponsor
TRM Sponsor
The RainMaker

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 7:02 pm

ok, well not much will change there for the 26th game w/ Toledo and Fla Int'l

Lines really havent moved a lick since they came out, one of the few so far that have had no movements at all, and Not only for Larry, ofcourse who Ill assume wiill be playing this play because he asked for the help Obv as seen above.... But to bet this puppy too because I have T.O and you don't!

'Cept in this case Ill be the guy backing the Frosh Terrance Owens in his first Bowl.

Remember he had to deal with Boise's Defense.... THEN WENT NUTS!! He finished their year and went 12/2 ratio and played what are atleast decent teams considering to finish the reg. season. So what has Fla Int'l Done enough of to show up? Beaten Troy St? Um ok... And?

What Scored some points? Hit alot of unders though, 6 of their last 8 stayed under for what its worth, but most were all high 50's like we have today, 56 is what it was and IS, i see 56.5 here and there, but I have 56 at diamond....

Dont have the upmost confidence because I think vegas is on the ball here, thats why they havent moved it maybe, but I see The Rockets coming out on top TBH, 36 - 31, and I dont think vegas is as good as they think they are for this call, maybe the late action players may see the line go somewhere, but we shouldnt see much unless everyone starts pounding Toledo and it moves to 3 somehow, but I doubt it!

Toledo by 5!! Rockets take it in the mid 30's and we start the After-Xmas bowls hopefully back on the Over Track again, last couple have stayed under, so we'll see!!

So Larry.... 9 Points on your thingy for Le Rocket to be Le Victor!!

Toledo -1.5 -110
Fla Int'l V Toledo Over 56 -110

For me and whomever obv. lets finish like we started, hot hot hot !! Burn the bitch up!!
Back to top Go down
The RainMaker
TRM Sponsor
TRM Sponsor
The RainMaker

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 8:58 pm

The RainMaker wrote:

Friday, December 24

Tulsa Tulsa +10
Hawaii Over 73 Good Call

Theres the over cashed, now the cover looks decent too!!
Back to top Go down
The RainMaker
TRM Sponsor
TRM Sponsor
The RainMaker

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 9:59 pm

The RainMaker wrote:
The RainMaker wrote:

Friday, December 24

Tulsa Tulsa +10 Good Call

Hawaii Over 73 Good Call

Theres the over cashed, now the cover looks decent too!!

Yeah, it looks ok LoL

2 Thumbs
Back to top Go down
Larry

Larry

Leo Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptySat Dec 25, 2010 8:16 pm

Okay...as you can see I can't even pick an 11–point favorite to win SU. NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 406654 Maybe picking games SU isn't as easy as it seems? NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 185197

For tomorrow we have Florida International Golden Panthers (6-6 SU) vs. Toledo Rockets (8-4 SU), Little Caesars Pizza Bowl, 8:30 p.m. EST, Sunday, December 26, 2010, Ford Field, Detroit, Mich

Since I live in South Florida, I hear a lot about FIU. Everyone's really excited that they are in their FIRST BOWL GAME. They won six of their last seven games to make it. Yes, they DESTROYED Troy. They beat Arkansas State. However, they choked in their last game and lost 28–27 to Middle Tennessee.

I don't really know anything about Toledo. The city... or the football team.

The spread is 1½. It's basically a pick'em. That's why, I''m just going to rely on The Rainmaker and take Toledo.

However, if I was taking the total, I would go NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 440695 . FIU always goes under, and it looks like Toledo does too. Plus, this is probably going to be a boring game; most people are probably going to watch the Eagles/Vikings.

So....NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 100px-11 all the way!!
Back to top Go down
The RainMaker
TRM Sponsor
TRM Sponsor
The RainMaker

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyMon Dec 27, 2010 7:08 pm

unded up on the Under as seen in my plays today, all i took, didnt play a side so as seen at Covers too in my results....

9 - 4

12/27/10 1-0 100.00% +300
12/26/10 1-1 50.00% -150
12/24/10 2-0 100.00% +800
12/23/10 0-1 0.00% -550
12/22/10 0-2 0.00% -660
12/21/10 1-0 100.00% +500
12/18/10 4-0 100.00% +2000

9 - 4 +2240, and My Videos are 9 - 4, just thought that was ironic, Im just a 69% Type a guy whatever it is baby!! ROLL!!
Back to top Go down
Slothcoll

Slothcoll

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 7:41 am

What we doing today? Like Mizz, up in the air on nc st/wv. What u like?
Back to top Go down
The RainMaker
TRM Sponsor
TRM Sponsor
The RainMaker

Pisces Rooster

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 12:24 pm

Def like Mizzou with ya mang, hate to not thinkdog, but i cant think Mizzou's defense is too much!!

Total Over in NC ST W Va for me, 48 and change? Ok, sold!

Thems be my 2 ideas for both games, bout it brother!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11   NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11 Empty

Back to top Go down

NcaaF Bowl Season '10-11
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next