Sports Gambling Discussion Area
Welcome To SG.cc; Please Login or Register And Become a Member Today!
Welcome To SG.cc; Please Login or Register And Become a Member Today!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Gambling Forum

RegisterLink to Sg.cc Paid Purchasing AreaDaily Early/Day PlaysThe Nightly PlaysLatest imagesHomeSearchTRM VidsDonbestLog inBwin EuropeBetDSI (Diamond) U.SPinny5 Dimes
Latest topics
» TRM Walks Away!
NBA Action EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:20 pm by The RainMaker

» NBA Action
NBA Action EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 9:36 pm by The RainMaker

» 2.8 NHL
NBA Action EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:25 pm by MoR

» 1.20 NHL
NBA Action EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 10:37 pm by MoR

» 1.17 NHL
NBA Action EmptyMon Jan 17, 2011 11:13 pm by MoR

» 2011 NBA, part 2
NBA Action EmptySun Jan 16, 2011 8:16 pm by Locky

» 1.14 Ncaa Hoops
NBA Action EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 4:33 pm by Locky

» 1.14 NHL
NBA Action EmptyFri Jan 14, 2011 1:44 pm by MoR

» 1.13 NHL
NBA Action EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 10:48 pm by MoR

» 2011 NBA
NBA Action EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 11:58 am by The RainMaker

» 1.12 NHL
NBA Action EmptyThu Jan 13, 2011 5:48 am by MoR

» Yahoo! College Bowl Pick'Em League
NBA Action EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 11:40 pm by Larry

SG.cc Links
http://www.sportsgambling.cc/
Affiliates
NBA Action Bwinlo10 NBA Action 5dimes10 Image hosted by servimg.com
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Bookmark and share the address of Sports Gambling Discussion Area on your social bookmarking website
Link Share
free search engine website submission top optimization LocalSubmit.com : search engine submissions and website promotion with free advice free web site traffic and promotion Add A URL - Search Engine Submission and Optimization Services Sports Handicapping Advantages

NBA Action

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Locky

Locky

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyWed Dec 15, 2010 9:48 pm

Pretty much my action and thoughts on the NBA in this thread.
Back to top Go down
Locky

Locky

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 5:06 am

I always find Thursday Night TNT games are harder to cap and win. While i'm looking at the lines, the Atlanta Hawks +5.5 looks the bet, and the Celtics just played their asses off in their attempt to beat a red hot NY Knicks team. The Celtics basically trailed the entire game and a late Paul Pierce buzzer beater got them the win. A loss is coming and Atlanta are good enough to hand them that loss. The absence of Joe Johnson is a loss, but they will put up a fight against Boston.

Back to top Go down
Slothcoll

Slothcoll

Capricorn Monkey

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 6:47 am

Was thinking the same thing, that took everything Boston had, including the supposed clock issue where at home they DIDN'T get home clock cookn to get that w. Always a conspiracy in NY! LOL I don't usually play against streaks unless they are heads up and I like a side. So I'll more than sit it out. However I do like the Thuggets at home +points? Didn't we just do this with Orlando? I'll take the bucket 2nite vs the ML like last time out. They r 11-1 at home but SA is 8-1 on the road, but with rest at home vs survival at home and then travel, I'll take the home team here. GL to us!

Peace
Back to top Go down
Slothcoll

Slothcoll

Capricorn Monkey

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 2:24 pm

I found some more #s I do NOT like about the thuggets, I'm NOT playing them tonight, instead I'm playing the over.... I would rather reset then loose, so the over is the play for me. I also have now played your above pick on the hawks mainly bc I liked it at 5.5 and I really like it at 7, so that is now a play for me. Also playing they over in Boston as well. They font look very into playing D right now. GL
Back to top Go down
Locky

Locky

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyThu Dec 16, 2010 8:39 pm

I'm rolling with the Nuggets tonight. Good spot for the Nuggs to knock off the Spurs and snap that win streak.
Back to top Go down
Slothcoll

Slothcoll

Capricorn Monkey

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 1:28 pm

Looking at n e thing tonight, I'm liking hou -3, det -3 and minny +9????? is Portland 9 points betterthan n e one right now...... Not to me, also might b without Roy tonight. Not pulling the trigger just yet but that's where my heads at. Let me know if c a reason to pass, always more tom. GL and thx

Sloth
Back to top Go down
Slothcoll

Slothcoll

Capricorn Monkey

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Found one more, I said i usually dont play against streaks but I am tonight! The heat are on fire right now winning 10 in row but they meet the knicks tonight. With the last sec loss to Bos the Knicks will b eager to get that taste out of their mouth. The heat on the other hand played a lack luster game they ended up winning only bc Cle is horrid. Not only that but they have the Mavs comeing up at home looking to avenge their last loss. Think this is a spot that the knicks could suprise the heat tonight. But it is Lebron in the Garden, so u know ill take the 5 with the home team coming off the loss, and the visitors riding high!

GL
Back to top Go down
The RainMaker
TRM Sponsor
TRM Sponsor
The RainMaker

Pisces Rooster

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 4:00 pm

much less no B Roy for the Blazers? Now even mor so how they are going to double digit them to cover?
Back to top Go down
Locky

Locky

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 4:56 pm

I'm rolling with the Under in Portland (197). It's a low total, but the Blazers will keep the Warriors under 90 points and important player Stephen Curry will miss yet another as will the Blazers Brandon Roy. The Blazers won't give the Warriors open looks, and likely will have to work hard in the paint to get points. Portland will have Camby and Przybilla in the centre to defend.
Back to top Go down
Locky

Locky

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 10:41 pm

Locky wrote:
I'm rolling with the Under in Portland (197). It's a low total, but the Blazers will keep the Warriors under 90 points and important player Stephen Curry will miss yet another as will the Blazers Brandon Roy. The Blazers won't give the Warriors open looks, and likely will have to work hard in the paint to get points. Portland will have Camby and Przybilla in the centre to defend.

95-96 Thumb Up
Back to top Go down
Locky

Locky

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 4:46 pm

I see the Magic coming into Atlanta and getting beaten. Orlando just made a trade and acquired 3 new players and that will require time to gel and get to know Van Gundy's game plan. Gilbert Arenas has been quite average at best so far this season and he may take time to make any progress for the Magic. I guess one good sign for the Magic is Hedo is back and he has played with Orlando before.

Joe Johnson will return for the Hawks and his absence has been a loss for the Hawks, and Atlanta have lost their last 2 games to Boston and NJ. This is a big game, and Atlanta have the upper hand imo.

Going with Atlanta +2.5
Back to top Go down
Locky

Locky

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyMon Dec 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Taken Minnesota +5 in the late game.
Back to top Go down
Locky

Locky

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:28 am

The Orlando line against Dallas doesn't make sense. Perhaps i am seeing things differently here, but Dallas imo are one of the elite teams this year and just beat the Heat straight up. Wasn't sure why the bookmakers had the Heat at such big faves over a good Dallas team. I said earlier that Orlando are likely to have problems with this trade and it has (see the Hawks game). Liking Dallas +4 and it looks like the public are hitting Orlando. Might be the public chasing. I hope this line goes to 5, cos i think it's a decent bet to cash.
Back to top Go down
Slothcoll

Slothcoll

Capricorn Monkey

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:30 am

Agree 100%, been sucked in so many times the, every yr it will b diff this time, we will attack the rim. Only to watch the same old jump shooting bullshit! Not this time, with chandler inside it's actually happening. Every one is aggressive! They are playing like the team we have screamed for, for years around here. I started off the year with them as an auto play against in my mind. That quickly changed if u watch all of their games, ur a fool if u can't c the diff Chandler is making this season. It makes the whole thing work FINALLY!
Back to top Go down
Locky

Locky

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:34 pm

I actually like the Mavs and the over. And just another minus for the Magic is their bench, now that Gortat has gone, who do they have as a sub to back up Dwight Howard? Lack of depth in that area.
Back to top Go down
The RainMaker
TRM Sponsor
TRM Sponsor
The RainMaker

Pisces Rooster

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 3:42 pm

Lakers Team Total 101.5 .... sounds like the radio station I'll be tuning into, 100.5 WINA RADIO!!! LOL

That there is not a problem for me to take, so you boys do what ya gotta do!
Back to top Go down
Locky

Locky

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 7:36 pm

If there is one team that deserves to win an NBA championship, its the Dallas Mavericks. They are playing out of their skin right now. Hope they last till playoffs.
Back to top Go down
Slothcoll

Slothcoll

Capricorn Monkey

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 8:18 pm

Whoa, Nice
Back to top Go down
Locky

Locky

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:19 am

Had a quick look at the slate for tomorrow and Washington +2.5 is already on the board for me. Adding Rashard Lewis gives them a better 3 point jump shooter and off loading Arenas wasn't such a bad idea considering his shooting woes and baggage as well. Kirk Heinrich will play in Jon Walls absence and have a good feeling that the Bulls lose. Washington look a little dangerous, and if Blatche stopped being a tool and matured, they'd be way better than they are.
Back to top Go down
Locky

Locky

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyWed Jan 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Going against the Under trend that Washington have currently going. 10 unders in a row is ludicrous and how is it happening with a team like Washington who should be able to score points and they have decent shooters and Blatche inside the paint.

Over 190.5
Back to top Go down
Locky

Locky

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyWed Jan 12, 2011 6:07 pm

Backing the Bucks +3 vs the Spurs.

Also got Bradley +1.5 vs Indiana State.
Back to top Go down
Locky

Locky

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 3:44 pm

James Madison +2 and the over 142.5
Back to top Go down
Locky

Locky

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:25 pm

James Madison fuks me with OT and i get a push.

1-0-1 in NCAAB roday.
Back to top Go down
Knowledge

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:52 am

What happened to Rainmakers picks?
Back to top Go down
Knowledge

NBA Action Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Action   NBA Action EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 11:52 am

What happened to Rainmakers picks?
Back to top Go down